Diversify your portfolio with gold and silver
Investing and trading in gold and silver is always a sound idea—and that goes double in a time of unusual market fluctuation. As people look for safe places to diversify their investment risk, you’ll likely see the value of your investment go up where other stocks are vulnerable. Gold and silver saw increases in value of 16% and 15% respectively in 2019—putting them among the top ten most desirable commodities out there—and are projected to experience even more of a bear market as the dollar wobbles in an uncertain post-COVID world. This year, 2020, gold and silver are set up to have their best year of price appreciation over the past 40+ years.
Written in an easy-to-follow, no-jargon style by CFP and bestselling author, Paul Mladjenovic, Investing in Gold & Silver For Dummies explains the different complex processes and vehicles for buying gold and silver. You’ll find out the best ways to add these to your portfolio, how to balance risk and reward, and how to adapt time-tested investing plans and strategies to your goals.
- Identify your goals and form a plan
- Buy gold and silver safely to diversify your portfolio
- Use ETFs and options to profit from market ups and downs
- Understand when a gold and silver investment is legitimate
- Use technical analysis to time your market entries
Whatever your current familiarity with gold and silver, this book gives you the extra expert knowledge you need navigate your gold and silver investment portfolio safely through a bear or bull market.
- ASIN : B08MVG5WGB
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (November 4, 2020)
- Publication date : November 4, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 3899 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 311 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 111972399X
- Lending : Enabled